It’s been three years since we founded GATN, and two and a half since we officially launched by holding our first event in Alpharetta. Since that time, we’ve proud to have become the local tech organization, helping to grow and connect our local tech ecosystem in the cities of North Fulton and South Forsyth by hosting dozens of educational, thought leadership and networking events, right here in your proverbial backyard, including :
- Speaker Series events featuring local tech thought leaders such as Asif Ramji of Paymetric Todd Harris of Hi-Rez Studios, and Steve Beason of Scientific Games;
- StartUp Fast Pitches with ATDC, featuring Greater Alpharetta area tech startups pitching to Coca-Cola;
- CEO Forum events featuring Shane Jackson of Jackson Healthcare, John Bardis of MedAssets, Mark Gilreath from Endochoice, and other local tech leaders;
- Pitch Present and Strategic Messaging programs by EchelonCommunicate;
- GATN Member Mixers; and
- Thirsty Thursday after hours gatherings with the Alpharetta Chamber of Commerce.
In addition, we’ve updated you on upcoming GATN events and local tech happenings in our weekly e-newsletters, and we’ve insisted on retaining GATN’s unique, tech-specific focus, by limiting GATN’s membership and events to tech executives and tech professionals.
So now we’d like to hear from you, our members, so that GATN can continue to grow and offer you the speakers and programs that matter to you. We’ve created a short, 2 minute member survey so that you can tell us what you like about GATN. And what you don’t. What we’ve done well, and what we haven’t done so well. Propose a speaker, a topic, or a program that you’d like to see in 2017.
And here’s another benefit of taking our 2 minute survey—every member that completes the survey is eligible to win a $100 meal for 2 at Butcher & Brew restaurant in Alpharetta. A winner will be drawn at random from all GATN members who complete the survey, and we’ll announce the winner in GATN’s first newsletter of January 2017.
Please click here now to take GATN’s 2 minute survey.
Blog by Karen Cashion, President and founder, Greater Alpharetta Tech Network